Catalog Browser is free and surfaces SSIS Catalog projects and configurations metadata in a unified view.
Check out version 0.8 – compatible with SSIS 2017 and SSIS in Azure! New in v0.8:
- Improved connection experience with ADF Integration Runtime
- Values Everywhere
- Project Connections
- Project Connection References
- Package Connections
- Package Connection References
Updates in v0.8.7.0:
- Better support for… oddly… named SSIS Catalog artifacts.
- Now built on .Net Framework 4.5 (previous versions were built on .Net Framework 4.0)
- Previous versions required SSIS Catalog Browser users to be members of the ssis_admin role in SSISDB. For more information on granting read-only access to the SSIS Catalog, see Grant SSIS Catalog Read-Only Permissions.
Here’s a video to demonstrate using Catalog Browser to view the contents of an SSIS Catalog:
Catalog Browser surfaces SSIS Catalog projects and configurations metadata in a unified view for local instances of the SSIS Catalog:
Introduced in v0.5.6.0, Catalog Browser v0.5.8.0 also connects to SSIS in the Cloud: